Saturday, May 9, 2009

Late-April Rain Maker of The Month!

So I know I am a couple weeks behind schedule but I have been busy and to be honest know one has really blown me away lately........but I did manage to come up with a Rain Maker of the Month and the winner is.....................Ty Lawson I know some of you may be saying what???? Well yes the Final Four was in April and he had an amazing tournament and solidified himself as the best PG in college this yr when he is healthy, what sealed it for me was his last two games when he up 22 pts, 8 assissts, 7 boards and 4 steals in the semi final and then 21 pts, 6 assists, 4 boards and 8 steals in a absolute thrashing of Michigan State....how he didnt win finals MVP is beyond me.....no worries though because he gets the honor of being Aprils Rain Maker of the Month!!!


Kid made himself a lot of money this last month$$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment